Thursday 22 July 2010

I did complain and...


Well, it's over a week since I completed the "How did we do today?" online survey for the leading national DIY chain I referred to on 14th July and... well... nothing has happened. Surprise. Surprise.

Soooo not only has this DIY chain angered me initially by getting their grumpy sales assistants to hand out these stupid "How did we do today?" slips, then added to my anger by making me fill in a very lengthy online form it has now infuriated me by NOT responding to my feedback.

I mean, what is the bloody point? Does anybody actually read these things or is there just some technical spider somewhere sending out cyber-cobs to gather up innocent little feedback-flies and piling them up in almighty never-to-be-opened web of complaints? (Yes, a little over-metaphorred there!)

Now, my dear hubby always says "be careful what you wish for" so just as B&Q (there, I've said it) has received a less than positive response to its How did we do today?" fiasco, I'm going to have to go on tweet a wee link to this blog, aren't I?

Otherwise I too shall be guilty of "all mouth and no action".

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment